Categories:

Keewa Yu

With passion for the club and hope for its future, Keewa Yu joins the Key Club’s leader board
Keewa Yu

Key Club, an international student-led organization, focuses on building leadership in students by serving others. One of these students, Keewa Yu (11), has been selected to be the club’s vice president.

“I started doing Key Club as a member during my freshman year and continued on through being a group leader to becoming the vice president. My experience in Key Club has been amazing every year,” Yu said.

As Vice President, Keewa is committed to fostering an even more inclusive and active Key Club chapter. She plans to introduce new initiatives that will engage more students and expand the club’s involvement in the local community. Yu’s leadership in Key Club will not only contribute to her personal growth but also empower her peers to engage in meaningful service activities. Her election reflects her commitment to these values and her dedication to making a difference.

“My hope for this club is to grow. I want more students to recognize us and hopefully get students to join Key Leader and the convention in March,” Yu said.

Yu’s election as Vice President of Key Club reflects her dedication to service, leadership, and making a positive impact. As she takes on this new role, the entire school community looks forward to seeing her innovative ideas come to life and the lasting impact she will undoubtedly make on the club and beyond.

Want to recommend an athlete, student, or faculty member for a spotlight? Use the link below:

Spotlight Recommendation Form

Donate to Crown Town Media

Your donation will support the student journalists of Crown Point High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.