The Student News Site of Crown Point High School

Crown Town Media

Crown Town Media

Crown Town Media

Staying on Track
Staying on Track
April 24, 2024
Unmask the Dance
Unmask the Dance
April 24, 2024
Chance to Dance
Chance to Dance
April 24, 2024

Cookie Run Kingdom

Cookies are More Powerful than you Think
    Cookie Run Kingdom

Cookie Run Kingdom, CRK for short, is a lovely little mobile gacha game. It’s so adorable and full of collectible cookie characters with a unique power system. Each cookie has a unique design, and back story that intertwines with other characters. There were different rarities and the higher the rarities the more powerful and plot-relevant they tend to be. 

Despite being a mobile game there is an overarching plotline that goes on slowly over the course of the game play along with new updates. The Dark Enchantress is attempting to start a war with the rest of cookie kind and throughout the course of the game, players collect cookies to aid in the battle against her. CRK has one of those stories where the more you learn about the villains the more you can sympathize and understand where they come from. This is a story where everyone is their own hero. Both sides are fighting for what they believe to be true, fighting to make their dreams come true. I find myself wanting the “Villains” to win despite 

One of the appealing aspects of this lovely little game is the graphics as well as the art style. With each update designs get better, animation increases, it’s lovely. One of my favorite cut scenes is during the fight against the final boss. The animation was clear and crisp. It was smooth and precise and absolutely stunning visuals to top it off. CRK is an amazing mobile game thats very enjoyable for all ages. And it’s even better if you enjoy gacha games with lore.