The Student News Site of Crown Point High School

Crown Town Media

Crown Town Media

Crown Town Media

State Singers
State Singers
May 9, 2024

Dance Team Holiday Dance Camp

The Dance Team has done a holiday kiddie camp! Kiddie Camp is a 3- day camp with children from grades K-6 who want to dance and show off their talent. These girls learned a dance to Christmas songs with their group and performed it at halftime of the boys basketball game on December 15th.

The camp had about 40 – 50 students who were all ecstatic to get to perform. Many of them want to dance when they get a little older. “I loved kiddie camp this year and working with the kids. It’s truly so much fun seeing them do what they love and dancing their hearts out,” said sophomore Grace Zamora.

The Crown Point High School Dance has made a big impact on the community of little dancers who live in the Crown Point and Winfield area. Not only did the children have but so did the dancers. This is the second Kiddie Camp, and some of the dancers who returned from September’s camp brought friends to have fun with. Some of the girls even came with sisters and cousins.

The Dance Team Holiday Kiddie Camp was successful like no other. Being able to see a community of dancers old and young, and seeing them all do what they love was an amazing experience not only for the dancers but for the viewers and parents as well.