The Student News Site of Crown Point High School

Crown Town Media

Crown Town Media

Crown Town Media

Race to Regionals
Race to Regionals
May 20, 2024
Spring Sing
Spring Sing
May 20, 2024
CPHS Car Meet
CPHS Car Meet
May 20, 2024

Tarte Tartelette Tubing Mascara

Tarte’s Tartelette Tubing Mascara is the perfect mascara for long, voluminous lashes with an easy application and easy taking off process.

The search for the best mascara is a war that many have been waging for decades, but finally I have won and found the answer. I have tried many, many mascaras in my life, and there are a few that have come close. L’Oreal Telescopic is popular, but if you have thinner lashes it will clump them all together. Maybelline Sky High is another one, but it runs out very quickly.

When it comes to a full, volumizing, lengthening, non-clumping mascara, I have found that the best one is undoubtedly Tarte’s Tartelette Tubing Mascara. It goes on the user’s lashes smoothly, and delivers the perfect application without clumping together, but still creating long and thick eyelashes. 

The best part of this mascara is the fact that it is a tubing mascara, which means that when it comes to the hassle of removing it, all you have to do is run your fingers under water and wipe your lashes, and the mascara will simply come off in smooth clumps. This way, users can avoid the hassle of spending ten minutes trying to get off their mascara and irritating their eyes. 

I have thin eyelashes, but while using Tartelette my eyelashes have barely ever fallen out. I would recommend this mascara to anyone who wants to have the best looking eyelashes ever. I rate this product a 10/10.