The Student News Site of Crown Point High School

Crown Town Media

Crown Town Media

Crown Town Media

Back to Track
Back to Track
May 3, 2024

Achieve Your Best Hair With Bounce Curl

Bounce Curl Define Styling Brush is a Must Have Hair Tool

One product that has gone viral recently is the Define Styling Brush by Bounce Curl. After seeing multiple videos of content creators reviewing the product, I decided I wanted to try it. The company claims the brush is designed for waves, curls, and coils and can be used on any hair thickness. The main part of the brush is comparable to the Denman Brush, however, it includes a specially crafted edge that separates and clumps curls. 

My first impression was the feel of the brush. The brush was comfortable in my hand and also lightweight. It easily brushed through my course, 3a, layered hair with a barely there feeling. Next, the curl-defining feature lived up to the hype. After watching videos of how to properly use the brush, it is very easy to create the clumps. The brush also claims to smooth and reduce frizz, and I can say my hair has definitely looked and felt softer.

Another reason to go for this brush over other brands is the fact that it is women/ family-owned. The creator Merian earned a masters degree in Cosmetic Science and you can tell by the website how much she cares about her products.

To read more about the brand’s business model, click the link below.

https://www.bouncecurl.com/pages/why-choose-us 

Overall, I am very happy with my purchase. The only downside of the brush being so popular is that I had to order it through presale, and it continues to sell out. I think anyone who struggles to style their textured hair or reduce frizz will thoroughly enjoy this product.