The Student News Site of Crown Point High School

Crown Town Media

Crown Town Media

Crown Town Media

Back with a Banger
Back with a Banger
April 29, 2024
Loving Tan Fake Tan
Loving Tan Fake Tan
April 29, 2024

Fair Oaks Farm Lights

A good way to spice up the Holidays on a budget

Since Fair Oaks farm has been updated, they have started a new tradition regarding a holiday lights walk through. Throughout your walk, you will experience many different lights placed on trees, tractors, and even projected amongst the night sky. You are welcome to walk around with a nice warm hot chocolate and once you get up the fire pits it is encouraged that you roast a marshmallow with your friends and family. The Christmas music that plays in the background as you walk down the pathways allows everyone, even scrooges, to be forced into the Christmas cheer. Going to Fair Oaks farm was a lovely experience, I haven’t been since I was a child and seeing how far they have come with their activities makes me smile. With tons of photo ops, you will not be without your memories. If you would like to also participate in this awesome event you can either get your tickets online or at the booth when you start your walk, tickets are only 12 dollars for people over the age of 13, which in this day and age is quite affordable for everything you are getting out of it. Recreational games are provided at a nice little outdoor lounge area for anyone in need of rest before the end of the walk. Overall Fair Oaks Farm knows how to provide a wonderful show, I greatly recommend this experience to anyone who has a younger child or would just love a nice little time out, before it gets too cold to function.